Monday, December 30, 2019

Empowered Women Empower All

My story is not so different from yours.
I've grown in stages.

Stage 1: Wait a Minute... :
Hit by the hard knocks of Life
Recognized patterns
Began working with the day-to-day repeated lows

Stage 2: Throwing a Wrench in the Works:
Got Curious
Experimented with shifts in responses to the hard knocks
Built confidence in this process of shifting that helped raise the level of lows

Stage 3: Baking Tasty Cake from Scratch:
Stepping away from the books led to a more active co-creating process.
The shock & awe of Life's responses to my participation was repeated
This "new way" felt playful - less burdensome

Stage 4: Plays Well With Others
Due to a suggestion from a passing relationship, I began sharing what I was up to.
Built further confidence - I realized I was doing this on my own now.
In sharing my experience with others, I learned I was not alone -
We do the work alone / together.

Stage 5: Answering the Call
After years of recognizing intuition only in hindsight, I began closing the gap &
acted - with much less hesitation - on what I was called to do.
Amazing flow became much more natural - less struggle / more connectedness.

I am now taking this show on the road via internet & travel.
In 2020, let's grow a community of women that empowers
each one of us to a fuller expression of life through experience, growth, & contribution.
This work is infectious when you add fun!

EMPOWERED WOMEN EMPOWER ALL

3 comments:

  1. all right, I was with you on some of those steps and will follow you into 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good 2 hear from you, Shari!
    Join the virtual party on Fri, Jan 3rd, if you can make it 😊

    ReplyDelete


The DIVINE FEMININE WORKSHOP for WOMEN